Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lincoln Museum

Allie Ladage
11-3-2011
COMM 337
Free Write

            If I had a chance to write a story about the Abraham Lincoln Museum, I would gather up my questions that I would ask my interviewee. First I would contact the director of the museum. I would also request an interview with the person who created the masterpieces behind the museum and the people who helped. I would get all of the information based on the construction of the Lincoln homes, wax figures, and historical artifacts. I would try and get as much background information as I could.
            After the interviews and quotes, I would write up the story and focus on the main purpose of the article…which would be reason being that the museum was created in the first place. I would target my article towards adults and young adults. It would be an informational and educational piece for people to learn from. I would put historical dates and events in it. I would also organize it by gathering up all the background information, contacts, and sources and put them together in one article.

No comments:

Post a Comment